Uninstall RocketPC from Windows 7 : Throw Out RocketPC
Browsers infected by RocketPC
|Chrome Versions||Chrome 52.0.2743, Chrome 56.0.2924, Chrome 58.0, Chrome 49.0.2623, Chrome 58.0.3026.0, Chrome 53.0.2785, Chrome 57.0.2987, Chrome 54.0.2840, Chrome 51.0.2704, Chrome 55.0.2883, Chrome 48.0.2564|
|Mozilla Versions||Mozilla Firefox:38.5.0, Mozilla:43.0.3, Mozilla Firefox:49.0.2, Mozilla:39, Mozilla:38, Mozilla:50, Mozilla Firefox:47.0.2, Mozilla Firefox:51.0.1, Mozilla:45.3.0, Mozilla Firefox:44.0.2, Mozilla:38.2.0, Mozilla:45.5.1|
|Internet Explorer Versions||IE 8:8.00.6001.18702, IE 8:8.00.6001.18241, IE 10:10.0.8400.00000, Internet Explorer 7-7.00.6000.16441, Internet Explorer 10-10.0.8250.00000, Internet Explorer 9-9.0.8080.16413, Internet Explorer 8-8.00.6001.18241, IE 8:8.00.7000.00000, IE 7:7.00.6001.1800, IE 8:8.00.7600.16385, Internet Explorer 8-8.00.7000.00000, Internet Explorer 8-8.00.7600.16385, Internet Explorer 8-8.00.6001.17184, Internet Explorer 8-8.00.6001.18372, IE 7:7.00.6000.16386, IE 9:9.0.8112.16421|
Uninstall RocketPC In Just Few Steps
Introduction Of RocketPC
RocketPC is one of the most dreadful threat which is designed to harm any OS. This malicious program has the ability to invade any system silently so that the user remains unaware from it. Upon successful installation, it first create new entries in the registry to get executed automatically whenever the infected system boot. It is also not easy to detect this threat because it keep changing its location as well as name from time to time. It will execute a number of malicious process in the compromised system. Some user’s have also reported that after the attack of this threat some of their files are missing. In addition, it alter several settings which make the OS run weirdly. Uninstallation of RocketPC is necessary otherwise it bring more issues on your OS.
Symptoms Related To RocketPC
If your OS is also infected with RocketPC then you will notice some unusual activities in it. You will experience that whenever you open any website, lots of ads start floating on it. Clicking on such ads will create redirection towards unknown site. Loading of webpage take more time than usual which ruin your browsing session. You can also notice some suspicious process and software in your OS. Not only this, whenever you try to open any installed application then it fails to open or run sluggish. Sudden restart and shutdown of OS become a common issue. All the security related application become disable and can’t detect any malicious program.
How RocketPC Infect My OS ?
There are several ways through which RocketPC can make its way in your OS. Developer of such threat mostly depend on bundling method to distribute them. In this method, the virus come bundled with some free software which usually hosted on unreliable site. If you don’t follow safe installation method then the bundled file can also get install in the OS and make chaos. In addition, it is also distributed via malicious or hacked website. Accessing such unsafe site can inject the threat in your OS. You should also refrain from opening unknown email attachment because it contain execution code which install the malware in your OS as you open the attachment. Pay attention and Uninstall RocketPC Assistance For from OS to prevent further damage.
Part 1 : Start Your OS In Safe Mode With Networking
For Windows XP/Vista/7
- Go to Start menu then select Restart button.
- Continue pressing the F8 key when your system start booting.
- It will launch Advance boot menu on screen.
- Select Safe Mode With Networking and hit Enter key.
For Windows 8/10
- Click on the Start menu, hold shift key and click on Restart.
- Select Troubleshoot option from the Window.
- Then you have to click on the Advanced Options.
- Now select the Startup Settings option.
- Choose Enable Safe Mode option, click on Restart option.
- Finally Select Safe Mode With Networking option.
Part 2 : Uninstall RocketPC From Control Panel
Uninstall RocketPC From Windows XP
- Go to start menu and select control panel.
- Click on Add or Remove programs option.
- Find out and Uninstall unwanted program from OS.
Uninstall RocketPC From Windows 7
- Click on Windows key on your keyboard.
- From start menu, choose Control Panel Option.
- From Programs menu, Choose Uninstall a programs option.
- Then select and Uninstall unwanted program from your system.
Uninstall RocketPC From Windows 8
- Press Win+R key to open the Run Box.
- Type ‘control panel’ in Run box and press Enter button.
- Now Click on Uninstall a program.
- Right-click on RocketPC related programs and click on Uninstall option.
Uninstall RocketPC From Windows 10
- Press start button and choose Settings option.
- Then select the system option.
- Click on the Apps and Features option.
- Search and Uninstall unwanted program from your system.
Part 3 : Kill RocketPC Related Process From Task Manager
- Press ‘ALT+Ctrl+Del’ keys together.
- Select Windows Task manager option from screen.
- Select RocketPC related process, click on End Task button.
Part 4 : Uninstall RocketPC From Firefox
Uninstall RocketPC From Internet explorer
- Open Internet Explorer on your system.
- Click on Gear icon to open tools.
- Then click on Manage Add-ons option.
- Now choose Tool-bars and Extensions tab.
- Search RocketPC related add-ons and Click on Disable.
- Click on More information button, click on Uninstall button.
Uninstall RocketPC From Google Chrome
- First launch Google Chrome in your OS.
- From right-top corner, open the Chrome menu.
- Then click on the Tools option.
- Go to Extension and select RocketPC related extension.
- Click on trash bin icon to Uninstall them.
Uninstall RocketPC From Mozilla Firefox
- Open Mozilla Firefox and open menu from top right corner.
- Choose Add-ons, it launch the Add-ons Manager tab.
- choose Extensions or Appearance panel there.
- Select RocketPC related add-on you want to Uninstall.
- Click on Uninstall button.
- If pops up appear then click Restart now.
Uninstall RocketPC From Microsoft Edge
- To Uninstall RocketPC from Edge browser you will need to reset Microsoft Edge.
- homepage because it does not have extensions.
- Launch Microsoft Edge browser in your system.
- From top right corner click on More (…) icon, go to Settings.
- Then select a specific page or pages from the Open option.
- Choose Custom option and enter desire URL which you want to set as homepage.
Part 5 : Uninstall RocketPC From Windows Registry Editor
- Press Win + R keys together to open Run window.
- Now Type ‘regedit’ and click on OK.
- Find out RocketPC related registry files and Uninstall them.
HKEY_CURRENT_USERSoftwareMicrosoftInternet ExplorerMain ‘Default_Page_URL’
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings ‘CertificateRevocation’ = ’0