Help To Get Rid Of OneDrive.exe
Browsers infected by OneDrive.exe
|Chrome Versions||Chrome 53.0.2785, Chrome 54.0.2840, Chrome 58.0, Chrome 51.0.2704, Chrome 52.0.2743, Chrome 58.0.3026.0, Chrome 48.0.2564, Chrome 50.0.2661, Chrome 56.0.2924, Chrome 49.0.2623|
|Mozilla Versions||Mozilla Firefox:45.5.1, Mozilla:45.5.0, Mozilla Firefox:45.0.2, Mozilla:45.3.0, Mozilla Firefox:38.2.0, Mozilla:50.0.2, Mozilla:49.0.2, Mozilla:48|
|Internet Explorer Versions||Internet Explorer 9-9.0.8080.16413, IE 10:10.0.8400.00000, Internet Explorer 10:10.0.9200.16384, IE 10:10.0.9200.16384, IE 7:7.00.6000.16386, IE 8:8.00.6001.17184, IE 9:9.0.8112.16421, IE 10:10.0.8250.00000, Internet Explorer 8-8.00.6001.18702, Internet Explorer 8-8.00.6001.17184, IE 8:8.00.7600.16385, Internet Explorer 8-8.00.7000.00000, IE 7:7.00.5730.1300|
Uninstall OneDrive.exe Completely
Introduction Of OneDrive.exe
OneDrive.exe is one of the most dreadful threat which is designed to harm any Operating System. This malicious program has the ability to invade any system silently so that the user remains unaware from it. Upon successful installation, it first create new entries in the registry to get executed automatically whenever the infected system boot. It is also not easy to detect this threat because it keep changing its location as well as name from time to time. It will execute a number of malicious process in the compromised system. Some user’s have also reported that after the attack of this threat some of their files are missing. In addition, it alter several settings which make the Operating System run weirdly. Removal of OneDrive.exe is necessary otherwise it bring more issues on your Operating System.
Symptoms Related To OneDrive.exe
If your Operating System is also infected with OneDrive.exe then you will notice some unusual activities in it. You will experience that whenever you open any website, lots of ads start floating on it. Clicking on such ads will create redirection towards unknown site. Loading of webpage take more time than usual which ruin your browsing session. You can also notice some suspicious process and software in your Operating System. Not only this, whenever you try to open any installed application then it fails to open or run sluggish. Sudden restart and shutdown of Operating System become a common issue. All the security related application become disable and can’t detect any malicious program.
How OneDrive.exe Infect My Operating System ?
There are several ways through which OneDrive.exe can make its way in your Operating System. Developer of such threat mostly depend on bundling method to distribute them. In this method, the virus come bundled with some free software which usually hosted on unreliable site. If you don’t follow safe installation method then the bundled file can also get install in the Operating System and make chaos. In addition, it is also distributed via malicious or hacked website. Accessing such unsafe site can inject the threat in your Operating System. You should also refrain from opening unknown email attachment because it contain execution code which install the malware in your Operating System as you open the attachment. Pay attention and Uninstall OneDrive.exe Tips For from Operating System to prevent further damage.
Part 1 : Start Your Operating System In Safe Mode With Networking
For Windows XP/Vista/7
- Go to Start menu then select Restart button.
- Continue pressing the F8 key when your system start booting.
- It will launch Advance boot menu on screen.
- Select Safe Mode With Networking and hit Enter key.
For Windows 8/10
- Click on the Start menu, hold shift key and click on Restart.
- Select Troubleshoot option from the Window.
- Then you have to click on the Advanced Options.
- Now select the Startup Settings option.
- Choose Enable Safe Mode option, click on Restart option.
- Finally Select Safe Mode With Networking option.
Part 2 : Uninstall OneDrive.exe From Control Panel
Uninstall OneDrive.exe From Windows XP
- Go to start menu and select control panel.
- Click on Add or Remove programs option.
- Find out and Uninstall unwanted program from Operating System.
Uninstall OneDrive.exe From Windows 7
- Click on Windows key on your keyboard.
- From start menu, choose Control Panel Option.
- From Programs menu, Choose Uninstall a programs option.
- Then select and Uninstall unwanted program from your system.
Uninstall OneDrive.exe From Windows 8
- Press Win+R key to open the Run Box.
- Type ‘control panel’ in Run box and press Enter button.
- Now Click on Uninstall a program.
- Right-click on OneDrive.exe related programs and click on Uninstall option.
Uninstall OneDrive.exe From Windows 10
- Press start button and choose Settings option.
- Then select the system option.
- Click on the Apps and Features option.
- Search and Uninstall unwanted program from your system.
Part 3 : Kill OneDrive.exe Related Process From Task Manager
- Press ‘ALT+Ctrl+Del’ keys together.
- Select Windows Task manager option from screen.
- Select OneDrive.exe related process, click on End Task button.
Part 4 : Uninstall OneDrive.exe From Firefox
Uninstall OneDrive.exe From Internet explorer
- Open Internet Explorer on your system.
- Click on Gear icon to open tools.
- Then click on Manage Add-ons option.
- Now choose Tool-bars and Extensions tab.
- Search OneDrive.exe related add-ons and Click on Disable.
- Click on More information button, click on Uninstall button.
Uninstall OneDrive.exe From Google Chrome
- First launch Google Chrome in your Operating System.
- From right-top corner, open the Chrome menu.
- Then click on the Tools option.
- Go to Extension and select OneDrive.exe related extension.
- Click on trash bin icon to Uninstall them.
Uninstall OneDrive.exe From Mozilla Firefox
- Open Mozilla Firefox and open menu from top right corner.
- Choose Add-ons, it launch the Add-ons Manager tab.
- choose Extensions or Appearance panel there.
- Select OneDrive.exe related add-on you want to Uninstall.
- Click on Uninstall button.
- If pops up appear then click Restart now.
Uninstall OneDrive.exe From Microsoft Edge
- To Uninstall OneDrive.exe from Edge browser you will need to reset Microsoft Edge.
- homepage because it does not have extensions.
- Launch Microsoft Edge browser in your system.
- From top right corner click on More (…) icon, go to Settings.
- Then select a specific page or pages from the Open option.
- Choose Custom option and enter desire URL which you want to set as homepage.
Part 5 : Uninstall OneDrive.exe From Windows Registry Editor
- Press Win + R keys together to open Run window.
- Now Type ‘regedit’ and click on OK.
- Find out OneDrive.exe related registry files and Uninstall them.
HKEY_CURRENT_USERSoftwareMicrosoftInternet ExplorerMain ‘Default_Page_URL’
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings ‘CertificateRevocation’ = ’0