Deleting Results.searchlock.com Manually
These browsers are also infected by Results.searchlock.com
|Chrome Versions||Chrome 55.0.2883, Chrome 56.0.2924, Chrome 49.0.2623, Chrome 51.0.2704, Chrome 58.0, Chrome 52.0.2743, Chrome 53.0.2785, Chrome 48.0.2564, Chrome 58.0.3026.0|
|Mozilla Versions||Mozilla:50, Mozilla:41, Mozilla Firefox:46.0.1, Mozilla:51, Mozilla:38.4.0, Mozilla:49.0.1, Mozilla Firefox:38.2.0, Mozilla Firefox:42, Mozilla:42, Mozilla Firefox:38.1.0, Mozilla Firefox:45.6.0, Mozilla Firefox:44.0.1, Mozilla:39.0.3, Mozilla Firefox:43.0.1, Mozilla Firefox:45.7.0, Mozilla:47.0.2|
|Internet Explorer Versions||IE 7:7.00.6001.1800, IE 7:7.00.5730.1300, IE 8:8.00.7600.16385, Internet Explorer 9-9.0.8112.16421, IE 8:8.00.6001.17184, IE 7:7.00.6000.16441, IE 7:7.00.6000.16441, Internet Explorer 7-7.00.6000.16441, Internet Explorer 8-8.00.6001.18702, IE 10:10.0.8400.00000, IE 8:8.00.6001.18241, IE 7:7.00.6000.16386, IE 8:8.00.6001.18702, Internet Explorer 7-7.00.6001.1800, Internet Explorer 10-10.0.8250.00000|
Delete Results.searchlock.com In Simple Steps
Introduction Of Results.searchlock.com
Results.searchlock.com is one of the most dreadful threat which is designed to harm any Windows System. This malicious program has the ability to invade any system silently so that the user remains unaware from it. Upon successful installation, it first create new entries in the registry to get executed automatically whenever the infected system boot. It is also not easy to detect this threat because it keep changing its location as well as name from time to time. It will execute a number of malicious process in the compromised system. Some user’s have also reported that after the attack of this threat some of their files are missing. In addition, it alter several settings which make the Windows System run weirdly. Uninstallation of Results.searchlock.com is necessary otherwise it bring more issues on your Windows System.
Symptoms Related To Results.searchlock.com
If your Windows System is also infected with Results.searchlock.com then you will notice some unusual activities in it. You will experience that whenever you open any website, lots of ads start floating on it. Clicking on such ads will create redirection towards unknown site. Loading of webpage take more time than usual which ruin your browsing session. You can also notice some suspicious process and software in your Windows System. Not only this, whenever you try to open any installed application then it fails to open or run sluggish. Sudden restart and shutdown of Windows System become a common issue. All the security related application become disable and can’t detect any malicious program.
How Results.searchlock.com Infect My Windows System ?
There are several ways through which Results.searchlock.com can make its way in your Windows System. Developer of such threat mostly depend on bundling method to distribute them. In this method, the virus come bundled with some free software which usually hosted on unreliable site. If you don’t follow safe installation method then the bundled file can also get install in the Windows System and make chaos. In addition, it is also distributed via malicious or hacked website. Accessing such unsafe site can inject the threat in your Windows System. You should also refrain from opening unknown email attachment because it contain execution code which install the malware in your Windows System as you open the attachment. Pay attention and Delete Results.searchlock.com Assistance For from Windows System to prevent further damage.
Part 1 : Start Your Windows System In Safe Mode With Networking
For Windows XP/Vista/7
- Go to Start menu then select Restart button.
- Continue pressing the F8 key when your system start booting.
- It will launch Advance boot menu on screen.
- Select Safe Mode With Networking and hit Enter key.
For Windows 8/10
- Click on the Start menu, hold shift key and click on Restart.
- Select Troubleshoot option from the Window.
- Then you have to click on the Advanced Options.
- Now select the Startup Settings option.
- Choose Enable Safe Mode option, click on Restart option.
- Finally Select Safe Mode With Networking option.
Part 2 : Delete Results.searchlock.com From Control Panel
Delete Results.searchlock.com From Windows XP
- Go to start menu and select control panel.
- Click on Add or Remove programs option.
- Find out and Delete unwanted program from Windows System.
Delete Results.searchlock.com From Windows 7
- Click on Windows key on your keyboard.
- From start menu, choose Control Panel Option.
- From Programs menu, Choose Delete a programs option.
- Then select and Delete unwanted program from your system.
Delete Results.searchlock.com From Windows 8
- Press Win+R key to open the Run Box.
- Type ‘control panel’ in Run box and press Enter button.
- Now Click on Delete a program.
- Right-click on Results.searchlock.com related programs and click on Delete option.
Delete Results.searchlock.com From Windows 10
- Press start button and choose Settings option.
- Then select the system option.
- Click on the Apps and Features option.
- Search and Delete unwanted program from your system.
Part 3 : Kill Results.searchlock.com Related Process From Task Manager
- Press ‘ALT+Ctrl+Del’ keys together.
- Select Windows Task manager option from screen.
- Select Results.searchlock.com related process, click on End Task button.
Part 4 : Delete Results.searchlock.com From Internet Explorer
Delete Results.searchlock.com From Internet explorer
- Open Internet Explorer on your system.
- Click on Gear icon to open tools.
- Then click on Manage Add-ons option.
- Now choose Tool-bars and Extensions tab.
- Search Results.searchlock.com related add-ons and Click on Disable.
- Click on More information button, click on Delete button.
Delete Results.searchlock.com From Google Chrome
- First launch Google Chrome in your Windows System.
- From right-top corner, open the Chrome menu.
- Then click on the Tools option.
- Go to Extension and select Results.searchlock.com related extension.
- Click on trash bin icon to Delete them.
Delete Results.searchlock.com From Mozilla Firefox
- Open Mozilla Firefox and open menu from top right corner.
- Choose Add-ons, it launch the Add-ons Manager tab.
- choose Extensions or Appearance panel there.
- Select Results.searchlock.com related add-on you want to Delete.
- Click on Delete button.
- If pops up appear then click Restart now.
Delete Results.searchlock.com From Microsoft Edge
- To Delete Results.searchlock.com from Edge browser you will need to reset Microsoft Edge.
- homepage because it does not have extensions.
- Launch Microsoft Edge browser in your system.
- From top right corner click on More (…) icon, go to Settings.
- Then select a specific page or pages from the Open option.
- Choose Custom option and enter desire URL which you want to set as homepage.
Part 5 : Delete Results.searchlock.com From Windows Registry Editor
- Press Win + R keys together to open Run window.
- Now Type ‘regedit’ and click on OK.
- Find out Results.searchlock.com related registry files and Delete them.
HKEY_CURRENT_USERSoftwareMicrosoftInternet ExplorerMain ‘Default_Page_URL’
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings ‘CertificateRevocation’ = ’0