How To Uninstall Converter Suite
Converter Suite is responsible for infecting following browsers
|Chrome Versions||Chrome 55.0.2883, Chrome 58.0.3026.0, Chrome 48.0.2564, Chrome 54.0.2840, Chrome 52.0.2743, Chrome 56.0.2924, Chrome 50.0.2661, Chrome 53.0.2785, Chrome 51.0.2704, Chrome 58.0|
|Mozilla Versions||Mozilla Firefox:40.0.3, Mozilla Firefox:38.2.1, Mozilla Firefox:49.0.2, Mozilla Firefox:50, Mozilla Firefox:45.3.0, Mozilla:51.0.1, Mozilla:45.1.1, Mozilla Firefox:47.0.2|
|Internet Explorer Versions||IE 10:10.0.9200.16384, IE 8:8.00.6001.18241, Internet Explorer 10-10.0.8250.00000, IE 9:9.0.8112.16421, IE 8:8.00.6001.17184, Internet Explorer 7-7.00.6000.16441, Internet Explorer 8-8.00.7000.00000, IE 10:10.0.8250.00000, Internet Explorer 7-7.00.5730.1300, IE 7:7.00.6001.1800, IE 8:8.00.7600.16385, Internet Explorer 7-7.00.6000.16441, IE 7:7.00.6000.16386, Internet Explorer 7-7.00.6001.1800, IE 10:10.0.8400.00000, Internet Explorer 8-8.00.6001.17184, IE 7:7.00.6000.16441, IE 7:7.00.6000.16441, Internet Explorer 8-8.00.6001.18702, Internet Explorer 8-8.00.6001.18241|
Remove Converter Suite Completely
Introduction Of Converter Suite
Converter Suite is one of the most dreadful threat which is designed to harm any Windows System. This malicious program has the ability to invade any system silently so that the user remains unaware from it. Upon successful installation, it first create new entries in the registry to get executed automatically whenever the infected system boot. It is also not easy to detect this threat because it keep changing its location as well as name from time to time. It will execute a number of malicious process in the compromised system. Some user’s have also reported that after the attack of this threat some of their files are missing. In addition, it alter several settings which make the Windows System run weirdly. Uninstallation of Converter Suite is necessary otherwise it bring more issues on your Windows System.
Symptoms Related To Converter Suite
If your Windows System is also infected with Converter Suite then you will notice some unusual activities in it. You will experience that whenever you open any website, lots of ads start floating on it. Clicking on such ads will create redirection towards unknown site. Loading of webpage take more time than usual which ruin your browsing session. You can also notice some suspicious process and software in your Windows System. Not only this, whenever you try to open any installed application then it fails to open or run sluggish. Sudden restart and shutdown of Windows System become a common issue. All the security related application become disable and can’t detect any malicious program.
How Converter Suite Infect My Windows System ?
There are several ways through which Converter Suite can make its way in your Windows System. Developer of such threat mostly depend on bundling method to distribute them. In this method, the virus come bundled with some free software which usually hosted on unreliable site. If you don’t follow safe installation method then the bundled file can also get install in the Windows System and make chaos. In addition, it is also distributed via malicious or hacked website. Accessing such unsafe site can inject the threat in your Windows System. You should also refrain from opening unknown email attachment because it contain execution code which install the malware in your Windows System as you open the attachment. Pay attention and Remove Converter Suite Possible Steps For from Windows System to prevent further damage.
Part 1 : Start Your Windows System In Safe Mode With Networking
For Windows XP/Vista/7
- Go to Start menu then select Restart button.
- Continue pressing the F8 key when your system start booting.
- It will launch Advance boot menu on screen.
- Select Safe Mode With Networking and hit Enter key.
For Windows 8/10
- Click on the Start menu, hold shift key and click on Restart.
- Select Troubleshoot option from the Window.
- Then you have to click on the Advanced Options.
- Now select the Startup Settings option.
- Choose Enable Safe Mode option, click on Restart option.
- Finally Select Safe Mode With Networking option.
Part 2 : Remove Converter Suite From Control Panel
Remove Converter Suite From Windows XP
- Go to start menu and select control panel.
- Click on Add or Remove programs option.
- Find out and Remove unwanted program from Windows System.
Remove Converter Suite From Windows 7
- Click on Windows key on your keyboard.
- From start menu, choose Control Panel Option.
- From Programs menu, Choose Remove a programs option.
- Then select and Remove unwanted program from your system.
Remove Converter Suite From Windows 8
- Press Win+R key to open the Run Box.
- Type ‘control panel’ in Run box and press Enter button.
- Now Click on Remove a program.
- Right-click on Converter Suite related programs and click on Remove option.
Remove Converter Suite From Windows 10
- Press start button and choose Settings option.
- Then select the system option.
- Click on the Apps and Features option.
- Search and Remove unwanted program from your system.
Part 3 : Kill Converter Suite Related Process From Task Manager
- Press ‘ALT+Ctrl+Del’ keys together.
- Select Windows Task manager option from screen.
- Select Converter Suite related process, click on End Task button.
Part 4 : Remove Converter Suite From Firefox
Remove Converter Suite From Internet explorer
- Open Internet Explorer on your system.
- Click on Gear icon to open tools.
- Then click on Manage Add-ons option.
- Now choose Tool-bars and Extensions tab.
- Search Converter Suite related add-ons and Click on Disable.
- Click on More information button, click on Remove button.
Remove Converter Suite From Google Chrome
- First launch Google Chrome in your Windows System.
- From right-top corner, open the Chrome menu.
- Then click on the Tools option.
- Go to Extension and select Converter Suite related extension.
- Click on trash bin icon to Remove them.
Remove Converter Suite From Mozilla Firefox
- Open Mozilla Firefox and open menu from top right corner.
- Choose Add-ons, it launch the Add-ons Manager tab.
- choose Extensions or Appearance panel there.
- Select Converter Suite related add-on you want to Remove.
- Click on Remove button.
- If pops up appear then click Restart now.
Remove Converter Suite From Microsoft Edge
- To Remove Converter Suite from Edge browser you will need to reset Microsoft Edge.
- homepage because it does not have extensions.
- Launch Microsoft Edge browser in your system.
- From top right corner click on More (…) icon, go to Settings.
- Then select a specific page or pages from the Open option.
- Choose Custom option and enter desire URL which you want to set as homepage.
Part 5 : Remove Converter Suite From Windows Registry Editor
- Press Win + R keys together to open Run window.
- Now Type ‘regedit’ and click on OK.
- Find out Converter Suite related registry files and Remove them.
HKEY_CURRENT_USERSoftwareMicrosoftInternet ExplorerMain ‘Default_Page_URL’
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings ‘CertificateRevocation’ = ’0