Simple Steps To Get Rid Of Smart PC Mechanic from Internet Explorer
Smart PC Mechanic is responsible for infecting following browsers
|Chrome Versions||Chrome 56.0.2924, Chrome 54.0.2840, Chrome 52.0.2743, Chrome 48.0.2564, Chrome 53.0.2785, Chrome 55.0.2883, Chrome 57.0.2987, Chrome 51.0.2704, Chrome 50.0.2661|
|Mozilla Versions||Mozilla Firefox:44.0.2, Mozilla Firefox:51.0.1, Mozilla Firefox:48.0.1, Mozilla Firefox:38.0.5, Mozilla:38.1.0, Mozilla:46.0.1, Mozilla Firefox:45.1.1, Mozilla:39.0.3, Mozilla:41.0.2, Mozilla:41.0.1, Mozilla Firefox:38.5.1, Mozilla:50.0.1, Mozilla:45.5.1, Mozilla Firefox:50.0.1|
|Internet Explorer Versions||Internet Explorer 7-7.00.5730.1300, IE 10:10.0.8400.00000, Internet Explorer 8-8.00.6001.17184, IE 8:8.00.6001.17184, Internet Explorer 8-8.00.7600.16385, IE 8:8.00.7000.00000, IE 8:8.00.6001.18372, Internet Explorer 7-7.00.6001.1800, IE 7:7.00.6001.1800, IE 7:7.00.6000.16441, IE 7:7.00.5730.1300, Internet Explorer 9-9.0.8080.16413, Internet Explorer 8-8.00.6001.18241, Internet Explorer 7-7.00.6000.16441|
Delete Smart PC Mechanic Instantly
Introduction Of Smart PC Mechanic
Smart PC Mechanic is one of the most dreadful threat which is designed to harm any PC. This malicious program has the ability to invade any system silently so that the user remains unaware from it. Upon successful installation, it first create new entries in the registry to get executed automatically whenever the infected system boot. It is also not easy to detect this threat because it keep changing its location as well as name from time to time. It will execute a number of malicious process in the compromised system. Some user’s have also reported that after the attack of this threat some of their files are missing. In addition, it alter several settings which make the PC run weirdly. Deletion of Smart PC Mechanic is necessary otherwise it bring more issues on your PC.
Symptoms Related To Smart PC Mechanic
If your PC is also infected with Smart PC Mechanic then you will notice some unusual activities in it. You will experience that whenever you open any website, lots of ads start floating on it. Clicking on such ads will create redirection towards unknown site. Loading of webpage take more time than usual which ruin your browsing session. You can also notice some suspicious process and software in your PC. Not only this, whenever you try to open any installed application then it fails to open or run sluggish. Sudden restart and shutdown of PC become a common issue. All the security related application become disable and can’t detect any malicious program.
How Smart PC Mechanic Infect My PC ?
There are several ways through which Smart PC Mechanic can make its way in your PC. Developer of such threat mostly depend on bundling method to distribute them. In this method, the virus come bundled with some free software which usually hosted on unreliable site. If you don’t follow safe installation method then the bundled file can also get install in the PC and make chaos. In addition, it is also distributed via malicious or hacked website. Accessing such unsafe site can inject the threat in your PC. You should also refrain from opening unknown email attachment because it contain execution code which install the malware in your PC as you open the attachment. Pay attention and Delete Smart PC Mechanic Possible Steps For from PC to prevent further damage.
Part 1 : Start Your PC In Safe Mode With Networking
For Windows XP/Vista/7
- Go to Start menu then select Restart button.
- Continue pressing the F8 key when your system start booting.
- It will launch Advance boot menu on screen.
- Select Safe Mode With Networking and hit Enter key.
For Windows 8/10
- Click on the Start menu, hold shift key and click on Restart.
- Select Troubleshoot option from the Window.
- Then you have to click on the Advanced Options.
- Now select the Startup Settings option.
- Choose Enable Safe Mode option, click on Restart option.
- Finally Select Safe Mode With Networking option.
Part 2 : Delete Smart PC Mechanic From Control Panel
Delete Smart PC Mechanic From Windows XP
- Go to start menu and select control panel.
- Click on Add or Remove programs option.
- Find out and Delete unwanted program from PC.
Delete Smart PC Mechanic From Windows 7
- Click on Windows key on your keyboard.
- From start menu, choose Control Panel Option.
- From Programs menu, Choose Delete a programs option.
- Then select and Delete unwanted program from your system.
Delete Smart PC Mechanic From Windows 8
- Press Win+R key to open the Run Box.
- Type ‘control panel’ in Run box and press Enter button.
- Now Click on Delete a program.
- Right-click on Smart PC Mechanic related programs and click on Delete option.
Delete Smart PC Mechanic From Windows 10
- Press start button and choose Settings option.
- Then select the system option.
- Click on the Apps and Features option.
- Search and Delete unwanted program from your system.
Part 3 : Kill Smart PC Mechanic Related Process From Task Manager
- Press ‘ALT+Ctrl+Del’ keys together.
- Select Windows Task manager option from screen.
- Select Smart PC Mechanic related process, click on End Task button.
Part 4 : Delete Smart PC Mechanic From Internet Explorer
Delete Smart PC Mechanic From Internet explorer
- Open Internet Explorer on your system.
- Click on Gear icon to open tools.
- Then click on Manage Add-ons option.
- Now choose Tool-bars and Extensions tab.
- Search Smart PC Mechanic related add-ons and Click on Disable.
- Click on More information button, click on Delete button.
Delete Smart PC Mechanic From Google Chrome
- First launch Google Chrome in your PC.
- From right-top corner, open the Chrome menu.
- Then click on the Tools option.
- Go to Extension and select Smart PC Mechanic related extension.
- Click on trash bin icon to Delete them.
Delete Smart PC Mechanic From Mozilla Firefox
- Open Mozilla Firefox and open menu from top right corner.
- Choose Add-ons, it launch the Add-ons Manager tab.
- choose Extensions or Appearance panel there.
- Select Smart PC Mechanic related add-on you want to Delete.
- Click on Delete button.
- If pops up appear then click Restart now.
Delete Smart PC Mechanic From Microsoft Edge
- To Delete Smart PC Mechanic from Edge browser you will need to reset Microsoft Edge.
- homepage because it does not have extensions.
- Launch Microsoft Edge browser in your system.
- From top right corner click on More (…) icon, go to Settings.
- Then select a specific page or pages from the Open option.
- Choose Custom option and enter desire URL which you want to set as homepage.
Part 5 : Delete Smart PC Mechanic From Windows Registry Editor
- Press Win + R keys together to open Run window.
- Now Type ‘regedit’ and click on OK.
- Find out Smart PC Mechanic related registry files and Delete them.
HKEY_CURRENT_USERSoftwareMicrosoftInternet ExplorerMain ‘Default_Page_URL’
HKEY_LOCAL_Machine\Software\Classes\Smart PC Mechanic
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings ‘CertificateRevocation’ = ’0