Simple Steps To Uninstall WannaCry ransomware from Windows 2000
More error whic WannaCry ransomware causes
0x8024000C WU_E_NOOP No operation was required., 0xf081B CBS_E_UNEXPECTED_PROCESSOR_ARCHITECTURE the processor architecture specified is not supported, 0xf0820 CBS_E_CANCEL user cancel, IDCANCEL returned by ICbsUIHandler method except Error(), 0x00000059, Error 0xC1900202 – 0x20008, 0x8024A002 WU_E_AU_NONLEGACYSERVER The old version of the Automatic Updates client has stopped because the WSUS server has been upgraded., 0x00000042, 0x8024E005 WU_E_EE_NOT_INITIALIZED The expression evaluator could not be initialized., 0x00000013, 0x80245002 WU_E_REDIRECTOR_S_FALSE The redirector XML document is missing some required information., 0x80240005 WU_E_RANGEOVERLAP The update handler requested a byte range overlapping a previously requested range., 0x8024D003 WU_E_SETUP_ALREADY_INITIALIZED Windows Update Agent could not be updated because of an internal error that caused setup initialization to be performed twice.
Delete WannaCry ransomware Successfully
Introduction Of WannaCry ransomware
WannaCry ransomware is one of the most dreadful threat which is designed to harm any PC. This malicious program has the ability to invade any system silently so that the user remains unaware from it. Upon successful installation, it first create new entries in the registry to get executed automatically whenever the infected system boot. It is also not easy to detect this threat because it keep changing its location as well as name from time to time. It will execute a number of malicious process in the compromised system. Some user’s have also reported that after the attack of this threat some of their files are missing. In addition, it alter several settings which make the PC run weirdly. Uninstallation of WannaCry ransomware is necessary otherwise it bring more issues on your PC.
Symptoms Related To WannaCry ransomware
If your PC is also infected with WannaCry ransomware then you will notice some unusual activities in it. You will experience that whenever you open any website, lots of ads start floating on it. Clicking on such ads will create redirection towards unknown site. Loading of webpage take more time than usual which ruin your browsing session. You can also notice some suspicious process and software in your PC. Not only this, whenever you try to open any installed application then it fails to open or run sluggish. Sudden restart and shutdown of PC become a common issue. All the security related application become disable and can’t detect any malicious program.
How WannaCry ransomware Infect My PC ?
There are several ways through which WannaCry ransomware can make its way in your PC. Developer of such threat mostly depend on bundling method to distribute them. In this method, the virus come bundled with some free software which usually hosted on unreliable site. If you don’t follow safe installation method then the bundled file can also get install in the PC and make chaos. In addition, it is also distributed via malicious or hacked website. Accessing such unsafe site can inject the threat in your PC. You should also refrain from opening unknown email attachment because it contain execution code which install the malware in your PC as you open the attachment. Pay attention and Delete WannaCry ransomware Possible Steps For from PC to prevent further damage.
Part 1 : Start Your PC In Safe Mode With Networking
For Windows XP/Vista/7
- Go to Start menu then select Restart button.
- Continue pressing the F8 key when your system start booting.
- It will launch Advance boot menu on screen.
- Select Safe Mode With Networking and hit Enter key.
For Windows 8/10
- Click on the Start menu, hold shift key and click on Restart.
- Select Troubleshoot option from the Window.
- Then you have to click on the Advanced Options.
- Now select the Startup Settings option.
- Choose Enable Safe Mode option, click on Restart option.
- Finally Select Safe Mode With Networking option.
Part 2 : Delete WannaCry ransomware From Control Panel
Delete WannaCry ransomware From Windows XP
- Go to start menu and select control panel.
- Click on Add or Remove programs option.
- Find out and Delete unwanted program from PC.
Delete WannaCry ransomware From Windows 7
- Click on Windows key on your keyboard.
- From start menu, choose Control Panel Option.
- From Programs menu, Choose Delete a programs option.
- Then select and Delete unwanted program from your system.
Delete WannaCry ransomware From Windows 8
- Press Win+R key to open the Run Box.
- Type ‘control panel’ in Run box and press Enter button.
- Now Click on Delete a program.
- Right-click on WannaCry ransomware related programs and click on Delete option.
Delete WannaCry ransomware From Windows 10
- Press start button and choose Settings option.
- Then select the system option.
- Click on the Apps and Features option.
- Search and Delete unwanted program from your system.
Part 3 : Kill WannaCry ransomware Related Process From Task Manager
- Press ‘ALT+Ctrl+Del’ keys together.
- Select Windows Task manager option from screen.
- Select WannaCry ransomware related process, click on End Task button.
Part 4 : Delete WannaCry ransomware From Chrome
Delete WannaCry ransomware From Internet explorer
- Open Internet Explorer on your system.
- Click on Gear icon to open tools.
- Then click on Manage Add-ons option.
- Now choose Tool-bars and Extensions tab.
- Search WannaCry ransomware related add-ons and Click on Disable.
- Click on More information button, click on Delete button.
Delete WannaCry ransomware From Google Chrome
- First launch Google Chrome in your PC.
- From right-top corner, open the Chrome menu.
- Then click on the Tools option.
- Go to Extension and select WannaCry ransomware related extension.
- Click on trash bin icon to Delete them.
Delete WannaCry ransomware From Mozilla Firefox
- Open Mozilla Firefox and open menu from top right corner.
- Choose Add-ons, it launch the Add-ons Manager tab.
- choose Extensions or Appearance panel there.
- Select WannaCry ransomware related add-on you want to Delete.
- Click on Delete button.
- If pops up appear then click Restart now.
Delete WannaCry ransomware From Microsoft Edge
- To Delete WannaCry ransomware from Edge browser you will need to reset Microsoft Edge.
- homepage because it does not have extensions.
- Launch Microsoft Edge browser in your system.
- From top right corner click on More (…) icon, go to Settings.
- Then select a specific page or pages from the Open option.
- Choose Custom option and enter desire URL which you want to set as homepage.
Part 5 : Delete WannaCry ransomware From Windows Registry Editor
- Press Win + R keys together to open Run window.
- Now Type ‘regedit’ and click on OK.
- Find out WannaCry ransomware related registry files and Delete them.
HKEY_CURRENT_USERSoftwareMicrosoftInternet ExplorerMain ‘Default_Page_URL’
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings ‘CertificateRevocation’ = ’0